cadaver is a command-line WebDAV client for Unix. It supports file upload, download, on-screen display, namespace operations (move/copy), collection creation and deletion, and locking operations.
cadaver is free software, distributed under the GNU GPL.
Changes in release 0.24 (cadaver-0.24.tar.gz), 30 October 2022
- Modernize configure scripts (Hugh McMaster)
- fixing cross-compilation support
- Various spelling fixes (Hugh McMaster)
- Cosmetic fix for “cat” output
- Bundled neon support is not supported
- Support building against neon up to 0.32
Changes in release 0.23.3 (cadaver-0.23.3.tar.gz), 15 December 2009
- Update to neon 0.29.1.